What: A DIY Makeup Workshop (think Paint Nite, but with makeup!)
Where: VS Photography Studio, South Boston
When: Saturday, February 11, 1:00pm-3:00pm
Why: Who doesn't want to learn to apply makeup from a pro? Plus, it's the perfect way to celebrate Galentine's Day or prep for a hot Valentine's Day date!
How: Tickets are $85.00 (see below for all that's included) and can be purchased here!
If I ever win the lottery, you better believe that the first thing I'll do is hire Jocelyn from Jocelyn Mariah Makeup to do my makeup every. single. day. because she is just THAT good and always makes me feel so comfortable, beautiful, and confident. That's why I couldn't be more excited to be teaming up to host our Blush + Rosé Makeup workshop! If you've ever wanted to achieve that perfectly made up look on a day to day basis, but you don't happen to be a lottery winner, we've got you covered!
- If you're looking for the perfect Galentine's Day activity with your best gals...
- If you'd love to learn to apply the perfect day-to-night look for a date night with your Valentine...
- If you're a newly engaged bride and want to learn to do your own makeup for special occasions like bridal showers and bachelorette parties...
- If you simply want to learn makeup tips and tricks with guidance from a professional makeup artist (plus get a ton of great makeup products!)...
This workshop is for you.
Tickets are $85.00 and include SO. MANY. GOODIES.
- 2 Hours of Instruction with Jocelyn of Jocelyn Mariah Makeup
- 1 Wine Glass Keepsake
- 1 Makeup Bag
- 1 Brush set
- 1 Beauty Blender
- 1 Pair of Lashes
- 1 Set of Tweezers
- Packet of Makeup Basics & Hygiene literature
- Eyeshadow palette
- 1 Package of makeup remover wipes
- 1 Face chart with product recommendations
- 2-3 glasses of wine
Tickets are on sale now at Eventbrite.com. There are limited spots available, so snag yours soon! We can't wait to see you there, gorgeous!